We are pleased to announce the launch of the 2nd Clarity Enhancement Challenge (CEC2).
The website has been fully updated to provide you with all the information you will need to participate in the challenge.
The schedule for the challenge is as follows:
- 13th April 2022: Release of training and development data; initial tools.
- 30th April 2022: Release of full toolset and baseline system.
- 1st May 2022: Registration for challenge entrants opens.
- 25th July 2022: Evaluation data released
- 1st Sept 2022: 1st round submission deadline for evaluation by objective measure
- 15th Sept 2022: 2nd round submission deadline for listening tests
- Sept-Nov 2022: Listening test evaluation period.
- 2nd Dec 2022: Results announced at a Clarity Challenge Workshop; prizes awarded.
The challenge training, dev data and initial tools will be available from 13th April. In the meantime, please visit the CEC2 Intro page to learn more about the task.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.